Thursday, March 12, 2009

Big Bear Fun




This past weekend Todd and I went up to Big Bear for some snowboarding. I was excited to go but I have only been snowboarding once before and that was with Todd trying to give me lessons so I am sure you all know how that went. We went up to our hotel which was the Lagonita Lodge that Todds parents have a time share with and for some reason they gave us a 2 bedroom room just for Todd and myself. The place was huge Todd and I were dying laughing because it was just so big and there was only two of us. We sure wished some friends came with us. The next morning we got up to go snowboarding and I had my first lessons. It was so much fun I am now officially addicted to snowboarding I love it. Todd is already really good at it so I am glad that I love it too. It is always fun to do something with your husband that you both enjoy to do. After my lesson I thought I was pretty good so I wanted to go on a big lift with Todd...haha not a good idea. It took me about 30 minutes to get down that hill and Todd was such a good sport about it. He didn't leave me once and was very patient and always helping me out, what a good husband :-). But, me being stubborn I wanted to try it again and I finally did it!! We can't wait to go snowboarding again to bad winter is basically over with :-(. But we had a great time together and are officially in love with the sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment