Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mini Triathalon!!

On Memorial Day Todd did a mini triathalon with my sis in law and cousins. You had to swim 30 laps then do a 14 mile bike ride then a 3 mile running course. It was in Fountain Valley but we went up the day before and stayed in this beautiful Hyatt in Newport. Now Todd did not train AT ALL for this race he just wanted to do it. So hear I am thinking oh my gosh you are going to die doing this, so I have to go and watch and take care of you. Lo and behold my hubby kicked some major booty. I could not believe it he did awesome. :-) What a stinker don't you just hate when people can do things like that when I would have to train for months in advance to even finish the stinkin race haha. My cousin Allie kicked some major booty and beat everyone I was so proud of her. We had a great time being in beautiful weather and having fun with family. There will for sure be pictures posted shortly.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome!!!!! I love your blog background!-Shellie

    ReplyDelete