Thursday, October 27, 2011

4 Months



I can't believe that my baby turned 4 months old on the 25th. People always told me that time went by so fast and I did not believe them. Well it is true, time is going by so fast!!! I love spending time with my little girl she is just amazing to me. I love staring at her big blue eyes and listening to her starting to "talk" she just melts my heart when I walk in the room and she turns and sees me and just gives me the biggest smile ever. She is such a good girl and so much fun. She loves looking at books when we read to her and she always laughs when daddy does funny faces to her. I am excited that she is learning so many new things but I already feel like my little baby is getting so big. I love you Cali Gail you are everything to your mommy!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, she sure is a cutie and she is growing up so fast. miss you Cali.

    David

    ReplyDelete