Monday, October 10, 2011

Catch Up


So I wanted to do a little catch up on what has been going on around here and how little Miss. Cali was doing. She is still an amazing baby and is really starting to sleep through the night which mommy just loves. She goes to bed around 9 at night and doesn't wake up till 5 and then goes right back to sleep till about 8. What a great baby she is :-)...She is able to keep her head up and look around at everything. I love when she hears my voice and keeps moving her head till she finds mommy and then gives me the biggest smile ever. We for sure have a mommy's girl on our hands here which I don't mind at all. She is starting to "talk" a lot to us these days and giggle. She loves to give daddy the stink eye when he is giving her a bath but she smiles so big for him when he makes faces for her. She is a very content baby, she loves to just sit in her bouncer and look around at everything and study what's around her.
On September 25th we celebrated Todd's 27th birthday. We went to dinner at P.F. Changs with a bunch of family and friends. We sat outside and we had a really nice time. I was so excited for Todd to see the cake I got for him. It was a Laker cake and he was so surprised and loved it. I also made Cali a shirt to wear that was supposed to say "Happy Birthday Daddy" but I got wrong letters so it only said "I Love you Dad" it went with a pink tutu and Todd loved it.






Also at the end of September I took Cali to our fair with my older brother Jordan his wife Bethany and little Miss Tessa. We had so much fun looking at all the animals and eating a ton of great food. It was a little hot so Cali and Tessa ended up falling asleep pretty fast but they were so good for the few minutes that they were awake. :-)



1 comment:

  1. Cali is SO BEAUTIFUL! I love that first picture of her especially.

    ReplyDelete